Cyber security fundamentals is a basic course that introduces you to the field of computing security, you will be given an extensive overview of the various branches of computing security. You shall be learning the cyber security concepts, issues, and tools that are critical in solving problems in the computing security domain, Upon completion of this course you shall learn essential techniques in protecting systems and network infrastructures, analyzing and monitoring potential threats and attacks and implementing counter security solutions for organizations large or small.
This course is part of Ethical Hacking Program that prepares students from any academic background to enter and advance security courses in cyber security.
Course Content :
- Introduction to Cyber security
- Threats, Vulnerabilities and Risks
- Different Modules of Malwares and their behavior
- Hacking & Hackers
- Cyber security Principles
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of Things
- Risks & Vulnerabilities – Risk Landscape
- Risk Landscape
- Incident Response
- Crowd Threat Intelligence & Protection
- Future Implications & Evolving Technologies